Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Meet your new Librarian!

As mentioned, I have been rather quiet of late as I have been working on a few things.

First and foremost, I had a phone interview for the position of Faculty Liaison Librarian for the Department of Agriculture at the University of Sydney. It's a temporary position till November 15th - but the salary and career building potential are very good.

Today, I just received an email notification that I am their preffered candidate.

I will be starting on the 16th of April.

Huzzah!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sir S said...

*hides disappointment*

well done sir, huzzah!

3:13 AM  
Blogger Miss Ember said...

bravo sgt m!
And what is all this talk of secret things coming to fruition? when will your mysterious nugget of secrecy be unveiled? I wonder if my suspicions are correct ... mmm...

I also have a new job - a teacher at Sir S's university. Three days a week and up to 2 months off a year, plus double the pay - hurrah with knobs for new jobs!

12:56 AM  
Blogger M L Jassy said...

Hello Sgt M, I used to work as a database lackey in the Fisher biblioteque. It's like being paid to be at uni. Bliss!

Query: if you in locus Sydneyus, wherefore dost thou blog subtitle itself as the Grand Tour, implying adventuring abroad? Best, M G Burger.

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home